Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Welcome

I'm fairly new to DIY and completely new to blogging. I hope you find this blog useful, or at least amusing.

I don't do a lot of DIY, but I hope that some of the things I write about show that if I can do it, then you probably can too. If I can't do it, then maybe I should ask someone who actually knows what they're doing.

I'll write a bit about any current projects I'm working on and point to any useful websites I find along the way.

Please leave feedback, it's the only way I'll learn :).

don't be afraid to Try DIY

Thanks.

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Hi, I am interested in this domain name, and it appears as though you aren't currently using it. If you do not plan to blog any more on this site name, is there any chance you could transfer the domain to me so I can use it? Thanks so much!

5:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home